Monday, February 25, 2008

Eat More Borsch!

I just got back from a Thai restaurant (it was my parents' wedding anniversary). I ate so much sweet and sour chicken and pork in honey sauce that I feel like I'm becoming Chinese or something. Thaian.
My 3-year-old brother was there too and he got bored... He ate his french fires and then he started going "let's go home! I wanna go home! Let's gooooo!"
Finally when everyone was finished eating he was still whining about going home so my mother said "Go and ask the waiter for the check" just to shut him up.
Then my little brother runs off somewhere, we thought he just went to the kids corner to draw but then we hear "ANNA ARVE!" ("Give me the check!"). I LOL'd so hard. He was screaming at a waitress. She was like... O_O.

***

Saturday was weird. Had an interview with a band. It was in some warehouse. They had a photo shoot there too. Since they were late (big surprise), we had to wait like an hour for them to finish. Wadewa. It was cold.
The interview was not too bad. They gave some great answers but also some strange ones. I recorded the whole thing and now I don't recognize their voices. They all sound the same xP That might be a problem... but who cares, I don't think the magazine I'm doing it for will even get published. The interview is for the first issue, you see, and publishing a new magazine is not cheap or easy.
Thank god it's not my problem.

***

Yesterday I heard my cat hiccuping. It was the cutest thing. ^^

***

I failed my driving test. Again. Failboat. >_>.
I want to hire someone to murder my driving instructor. Sehr-ghey. He's a fucking failure. He hasn't taught me one useful thing about driving. All he does is whine and complain and yell at me. The more I think about it the more I believe that he's flunking me on purpose. Bastard.

Now I'm depressed.
Here's a lolcat:

3 comments:

BM said...

MY posts are long? Look at your own! Not that u even read mine, u little whining bastard!
Your bro made me laugh XD I can totally picture the scene & everything.
...your brother had red hair right..?

:D

just kidding man, just kiddin'

Paula said...

Red hair? Nah, he is completely bald. :D

I am forced to write longer posts! I'm having a really hard time keeping up with your 5 posts a day, bastard. XD

Maren said...

ahahahaha ANNA ARVE! xD xD xD