Saturday, February 23, 2008

Early mornings

boomp3.com

Anti-Flag - The Press Corpse

I woke up at 9.13 today. Just like that. Weird. Ususally I have to set an alarm so I don't sleep till 2 in the afternoon.
Since it's rare for me to have this much time in the morning, I used it wisely - by playing The Sims. And of course I took some pics!


Hehee... this beautiful boy was born in my Prosperity Fellowship neighborhood. That's Rufus Busto's son Torpedo. I gave him a different haircut (lawl) and now he looks slightly less intimidating.

I'm a total maniac when it comes to sims-downloads (my downloads folder is 2,6 GB)... My computer is really laggy because of it but I can't stop myself from downloading more custom content. I had another shopping spree this morning. I got a bunch of rocking outfits and crazy haircuts and like 50 guitar recolors. So I did a little photo shoot!


I love this pic. Her eyes look totally real. Creepy. o_o

And now it's time for randomness.

Gahhh. I have an interview today with this band. Actually I was supposed to do it last Saturday but they've postponed it three times. Lovely chaps. >__>
They'd better give me a fucking awesome interview or I'll shave off their emolocks.

I just ate a bar of chocolate. It was with hazelnuts. Yummy. Now I want a burger. And lots of fries.

Limewire is a piece of crap. It's been acting like a retard for 2 weeks already D:
Now I have to use some Ares to download music. Lame.

Vogue in the Movement. I discovered them about a month ago. I really love their songs but I can't find a place to download them. It's maddening. Damn you Limewire!

/randomness

2 comments:

BM said...

I swear, u have the ugliest sims ever XD
except those that are really pretty ><

Paula said...

Why thank you... I think.
Little Torpedo sure is a masterpiece. =)