Sunday, March 23, 2008

Again??

Yeah. Sunday again. Wowz, I haven't posted since Monday. Blasphemy!

I have several things I want to write about so this is going to be extra random.


Blonde mafia was here one day. It might have been Tuesday but I'm not sure. o_o
We tried to play "Get Up Carmen" by Waldeck on piano. We watched the video on YouTube (a little boy plays the piano in it) and tried to learn it.
I learned to play a few simple songs on piano when I was about 8 and that's pretty much all I know about playing piano. So this was an interesting challenge for me. And it wasn't a major FAIL as I expected, we actually managed to get the notes in place and kind of play it together. :D Collaborationz, yo!

She wrote a nice long post about our Tuesday. I am a blogger of few words so I am lucky to cough up a paragraph or too. But we had an awesome time. xD

***

It's spring break... It's -3C outside. And snow. Lots of snow.

I've been trying to get up quite early in the mornings, like 10-ish, but I haven't been very successful. Best result so far I think is 12.34.

I wanted to use this free week to do some important stuff, like prepare for my history exam and the theory exam for my driver's license.

Lawl. Yeah, haven't gotten to that yet. But I still have time... about 8 hours or so. :D

What could possibly distract me from my schoolwork? Well... everything. 'Cause everything is better than studying history.

I have developed a slight addiction to World of Warcraft again. My brother got his first char to level 70. A night elf druid. Yup, he's Alliance. Traitor. D:

I've been a devoted Horde member since day one. Or who knows what number day it was. Who cares!
I've been leveling my undead warlock a lot this week. She's 48 right now. Wait, I must find a picture of her... Gah, their all old. D: I'll add a new one later...

EDIT: here it is...


On the foreground you can see Sewagebandit (that's me lolz), and the blue dude is my Voidwalker Thanlos. He's an idiot but quite useful none the less. =)

Where was I... Oh yes. My hatred towards Alliance grows with every breath I take. Okay, maybe that's a bit too dramatic, but I honestly can't stand those Alliance idiots. Most of them are like 12 years old and think the most fulfilling activity is to kill low-level Horde members.

Just yesterday a high level gnome (prolly 65+) attacked me and killed me with one shot. Fair? Hell no! I don't even have a chance to fight back if his one shot can kill me!
And what's even worse, he started camping at my death site, so he could kill me again when I revive. I decided to revive myself at the cemetery. I hope he stood there for several hours before he realized that I was not gonna revive myself there. N00b.

When I get to level 70, I'm gonna find those camping-n00bs and kill them all! MWAHAHAHAHA!

*cough* Got kinda carried away there...

***

Another recent addiction of mine - Internet TV.

Heroes, Lost and Prison Break just finished their seasons on TV. Now I only have House and Desperate Housewives to watch. And that's not enough. So I turned to the almighty Internet.

I was surprised to find that there are BILLIONS of sites that stream my fave series for free. Okay, not billions, but at least 4-5 sites. >< onblur="try {parent.deselectBloggerImageGracefully();} catch(e) {}" href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_myHhuO52I_E/R-Zv3-b85xI/AAAAAAAAAEY/oEC8BRLIDjE/s1600-h/Fail2.jpg">
***

This is the longest post I've made so far I think. Congratz to me!

And it wasn't too random... Woah, O.C. starts in 2 minutes, gotta run. :D

2 comments:

wonderwoman said...

Ma ärkan iga päev kindla veendumusega, et teen ilge hunniku väga vajalikke ja tähtsaid asju.
Ja õhtul lähen magama veendumusega, et küll jõuab homme ka.
:)

Hahaa. :D Tahtsin postida kommi ja all on see word verification, eks, ja seal oli hoopis kastike ristiga ja kõrval kiri: visual verification.
Nagu...eriline tüng. :D
Või et.. arva ära, mis tähed seal ristikese all on, siis auhinnaks saad postida! :D Jippii. :D

BM said...

I LOVE this post! Its interesting and funny to read and maybe I should switch to estonian now.%-)
Yhesõnaga, see world of warcrafti tyyp aka sina, näeb nii naljakas välja XD lolololol
Ja ma ei teind absull mitte yhte asja ka sealt ajaloo raamatust.
Täiesti l6pp. Ma mõtlesin et ma teen terve selle fkn asja ära.
...
Fail(id)

Ma enne muuseas panin ilgelt hea kommi siia. Ja siis mingi el accident oli ja kõik kadus. Nagu tina tuhka. Nagu metall tolmu. Nagu alumiinium saepurru! Mõistad!