Monday, March 17, 2008

Bang! Boom! Kapow!

boomp3.com
Puddle of Mudd - Psycho. Vry good. Listen rite now plz. *thumbs up*

Went to see No Country for Old Men with blonde mafia today. It's won a few Oscars I believe.

I didn't know what to expect of it, didn't know much about it. But it surprised me, it had some really good moments. And of course watching it with my best buddy made it especially funny. :D
Not that it's a comedy. It's a drama I think. Action-scifi-drama.
But I just like to comment every small thing during movies and then giggle like mad.

My favorite character was the psychotic killer. His name was Sugar only it was spelled weird. Like Chszurgzharz or smth. He had a Willy Wonka haircut and really nifty shoes and this awesome gun-like thing he used to murder peeps.

I don't remember much of the plot. It was mainly Chzizkabab chasing some dude who stole his money and killing people on the way.

Oh, and there was Tommy Lee Jones. He was the sheriff. I do remember him muttering about his father and horses. o_O

EDIT: I just remembered the name of that dude who stole Chuzgrurgzkz's money: Llewelyn. BEST NAME EVAR XDXDXDXDXDXDXD

Anywayz, I liked the movie. I'd give it an 8/10.

***

I bought 2 books today! Terry Prathcett's Mort aaaanndd Douglas Adams' Hitchhikers's Guide to the Galaxy!

Before I was complaining that I was reading like 6 books at the same time and I just couldn't finish them... Then I finished them and had nothing to read!

So now I'm back in business. 8D

And um... That's all I guess. For now... *shifty eyes*

2 comments:

BM said...

Fakk eksole. Ma kirjutan 6h mingit venivat jama.
Ja siis tulen ja loen kuidas sa perfektselt ja naljakalt oled kõik kokku võtnud!!
Ma muuseas tahtsin eraldi veel pikalt kirjutada sinust ja kuidas me tsillisime. :D
LLWELYN või mis ta oli XD FKN HEA

Paula said...

LOOOOL mul on filmi koha peal suht mäluauk, mitte ükski hea koht ei tule meelde XD
sa pead pikemalt kirjutama meie tsillimisest! Mille üle me naersime kogu aeg? Ma ei mäleta enam ühtegi nalja XD