Sunday, March 9, 2008

Hallelujah!

teh Internetz! itz alive agian!!!1

My net has been fucking around for almost a week, not loading pages and making me refresh everything 9 times, but about 15 minutes ago it went back to normal! :D Yeah baby!

To celebrate, I bring you a classic: Will Smith - Miami. Rejoice!
boomp3.com

I noticed that I'm beginning to post only on Sundays. I guess I'm just to lazy to do it in the middle of the week. Surprise lawl.

I want spring break to start already. One week of school left... *dies*
And Friday, the last day, will be the best, the cherry on the cake, the dot on the i, the extra chocolatey chocolate sauce on chocolate chip ice cream... my Estonian mock exam.

"Mock exam" is such a stupid expression.

Well, I decided for once to prepare for this exam and look up some good quotes.
Of course I got bored and started looking for funny quotes...

* A gentleman is a man who can play the accordion but doesn't.
* It's always darkest before the dawn. So if you're going to steal your neighbor's newspaper, that's the time to do it.
* Keep smiling. It makes people wonder what you're up to.
* I'd kill for a Nobel Peace Prize.
*
If you can't fix it with duck tape you haven’t used enough.
* I used to have an open mind but my brains kept falling out.
* Join the army, visit exotic places, meet strange people, then kill them.
* I like work. It fascinates me. I sit and look at it for hours.
*
Everyone makes mistakes. The trick is to make mistakes when nobody is looking.
* They say hard work never hurts anybody, but why take the chance.

+ a bumper sticker quote (wowz I even found a picture of it):
I want that one! =D

***

Now a little update on the weather... I thought last Sunday was pretty bad but yes, then it got worse.

Yes, that bad.
(Now would be a good time to press the 'play' button on the Miami song. If you haven't already.)

I froze my feet off on multiple occasions. Fortunately, I didn't have to amputate them.

The weekend has been slightly better, I can see the ground (and not just heaps of white cold goo).

***

One more thing... Icons!
I watched like almost a whole season of America's Next Top Model on YouTube (which amazingly worked quite well during my Internet troubles) and got inspired!
So I opened up Paint Shop Pro and whipped up a few icons from a photo shoot from Season 3. Well, I made like 10 icons but I'm too tired to upload 'em all, so you get only two.


lawl... no flaming plz XD

***

I'm going to Miami.
Welcome to Miami... Bienvenido a Miami.

...

What?

3 comments:

BM said...

A gentleman is a man who can play the accordion but doesn't.
XDXDXDXDXDXXDXDXDXDXD parim!

Mulle meeldivad su ikoonid, pagana ilusad.
Ja kogu su post on nii naljakas! You're the best ikka...

Qu'est-ce que c'est? :D Sain maha sellega. Kontrollisin yle, ÕIGESTI kirjutasin!!! :D

Paula said...

Hehee, mulle meeldis uzi-quote kõige rohkem. =D Oleks mul ainult uzi ja auto...

Wauwawewa! Tu parles francais tres bien!
Ma otsin praegu veits praktilisemaid väljendeid kasutamiseks...
ARRETE TON CHAR - Stop your chariot. :D

wonderwoman said...

Miami-lugu hakkas päris vähe kummitama ja ma isegi ei kuulanud. xD