Thursday, February 21, 2008

Pimp my bus. And kitties too of course!

boomp3.com

First of all, here is a song: W.A.L.E.D.A.N.C.E. by Wale. Yes, it does kind of sound like whale-dance but it's actually pronounced wah-lay. =D I discovered that it's the most awesome thing to listen to while waiting for a bus. So when you're listening, try to imagine that you're waiting for a bus. :D

To be honest, I hate waiting for buses. Standing in the cold and rainy/snowy/shitty Estonian weather isn't half as fun as it sounds like (and since it doesn't sound like fun at all then imagine how horrible it must actually be).
Thank god for mp3-players. I don't know how I lived without one for 15 years o_o. That was like... stone age. Now I can listen to weird electro/rap mash-ups and feel slightly better.

I can't wait to get my driver's license. Too bad I can't drive... Anywayz, that won't break my spirit! I'm going on my third try on Monday! Yay. Or something.
I HAVE TO PASS IT this time. All this prancing around in the cold hasn't been too good for my health. I feel like a family of hedgehogs are redecorating their kitchen in my throat. That's enough to make me take tomorrow off and not torture myself with school. I can have a lovely Friday doing nothing but sleeping and eating Actifed.

And now the daily dose of lolcat and AWWWWZ!!!!!!!111111
This pic and Liina's MSN display gave me an idea. I have a cat, her name is 60 Cent. Last year she surprised me with three kittens. I think she might do the same this year. So I decided that if she really does have kittens, I'm gonna buy them all little hoodies and name them Snoop, Kanye and Jay-Z. Then I'll have one pimpin' cat family ;D


Meow

2 comments:

BM said...

Snoop DOGG (!!!)
:D

Paula said...

Miks mitte Snoop CATT?
:D