Monday, March 31, 2008

Oh noes! I missed Sunday!

boomp3.com

Cazals - Life Is Boring (Crookers Zupa Dela Cazals Mix) <- Vry naiz. Try it. *thumbs up*

OMG.
I can't believe I didn't post anything on Sunday. I'm a horrible blogger. *emotear*

Moving on... I had a weird weekend. Spent some "family time". Gah. It's weird just to say it.

We had crazy amounts of snow in our garden so my mother forced us all outside to build snow-creatures and stuff.
This is what me and my brother managed to build. It's a bunny. Snow-bunny. Doesn't it look warm and cuddly? :)

Yeah, let's face it, it looks kinda creepy.



Wow. A fortress. If you look carefully, you can see a reindeer/horse thing in the back too. That was all that my parents managed to come up with. Pfft. Snow-bunny like totally pwns their horse-thing!

I pulled my back carrying all those snowballs... it's surprising how much a bunch of frozen rain can weigh.

But at least it was worth the effort! Two days have passed and these magnificent statues still glorify our garden:


The big blob in the center is the fortress, the slightly smaller blob in the back is the horse-thing and left of it is the amazing snow-bunny.

***

Had a driving lesson today. Only a few weeks left till my driver's test so I really need to practice. But god how I hate those driving lessons.
All Sehr-ghey did during the one-hour-lesson was play around with some new magic-screen-computer-thing that shows a video pic of the traffic behind the car.
This screen-thing had that special pencil to control the touchscreen and the idiot kept losing this pencil. He dropped it at least four times. Finally he told me to stop at a supermarket so he could get out of the car and look for it under his seat. Pfffft.
Can't wait for the next lesson. D:

***

Only two days left till Good Charlotte! It would be awesome if I got to meet and interview them, but just seeing the show will be great too. I hope. Never seen 'em live before. :o Actually... I should be listening to their songs right now, I only know like 5 of their songs :P

But the Cazals remix I posted is also ÜBER-NIFTY so go ahead, listen to it.

2 comments:

BM said...

Ahahahahahaha faking hea post. Nagu see Britta lumemees mida ta mulle näitas laupäeval. XD
"Ja ma panin puuoksa suuks ja siis yhe käbi panin ninaks"
Ma kysin et kus see lumemees on siis.
Ta näitab meie jalge ette kus on sulanud klomp, käbi keskel.
XD
Ah...familytime..is nice. Ma veetsin ka vanematega aega. Ei olnud naiz.

wonderwoman said...

Müü need pildid mingile reklaamikompaniile hea raha eest maha.
Before and after taking these slimming pills.(Y)



sxfpb - näe, raiped viskavad mu kesist sexlife'i nina peale. Deem. Kõik need netimehed ka välja uurivad...