Thursday, April 3, 2008

Good Charlotte ftw!

boomp3.com

Wooooo! Good Charlotte! :D Listen to "I Just Wanna Live". It's an awesome song. This song really made me notice the band and kinda made me a fan. I mean I'm not a huge fan or anything but this song is really awesome. And of course there are many other great ones but this is the best. :D

So why all the Good Charlotte excitement? Well duh, I saw 'em live yesterday! It was a good show. It could have been better though, but I'm not complaining. I think the fans really enjoyed it but since I'm not such a huge fan and don't know all the songs it was simply 'okay'.

But I have to say, when they played the songs I REALLY LOVE (I Just Wanna Live, Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous, Keep Your Hands of My Girl, Misery and a few more) I was sooo happy. :D Those were moments when I wished I could be in front of the stage jumping and screaming. Instead I was in the middle-center part and kinda jumping and screaming. On the other hand, when the lame-o songs were playing I was happy to be chilling near the back.

Actually, I shouldn't say anything bad about the show. The band was great, Joel sang better live than I expected and to my utter amazement, they weren't late but actually started the show 10 minutes earlier! And I liked how he praised all the fans and said that they had specifically wanted to come here 'cause they'd heard that there are many fans here. Awww. :D

Wait, there is one bad thing though... Paris Hilton. It's not her fault but she totally took the shine off GC 'cause all the Estonian "paparazzi" were following her like maniacs. The newspapers and the web are full of "OMGZ LUL PARIS HILTN IS HIAR!!" "WAT TEH SCHNITZEL PARIS IS RLY HEER" "PIX OR IT DIDNT HAPPN".

>_>


I took about 300 photos with my phone. Most of them are just a bunch of blurriness. This here is one of the best ones. Lol. Fail much? XD

I forgot what else I wanted to write. I'm too hungry right now. Must... eat...

K, bye.

2 comments:

BM said...

see pilt on nagu vikat olex pildil XD
pane see käega, see ajas mind nii naerma XD
aga sul tuli ilusaid pilte ju päris palju ikka
ma alles kogun ennast et kirjutada kontserdi kohta. olex meil oma ajakiri, siuke mixmagi stiilis, siis saax täpselt nii kirjutada nagu me blogime. ja inimestel olex lõbus lugeda.
just lugesin mixmagi ja maitea mulle ikka nii meeldib see ajakiri

verification on mdnmrjn

mandarinid
madalmaad
mirjam
madness

wonderwoman said...

Hahaa, jah, see pilt pange lehte ja igalepoole...

"Isegi Vikatimees oli kohal!"



xshymkx
Nagu mingi külmetushaigus.