Saturday, April 26, 2008

me = fail @ estonian

Daaaaaaaaaammmnnnn.

Can you guess I'm not too happy?

Damn right I'm not.

I had my exam in Estonian today. You know, the whole write 4 pages in 6 hours thing. Only it was for real this time.

The mock exam went by quickly and painlessly and I got a really high score.

It was weird 'cause usually I really struggle with my essays.

But when it was time for the real thing... omgz. TERRIFYING MUCH?

Major failboat. Why? Well.... where do I start?

1) I chose a stupid topic (something about war being useless blahblah. Why did I pick that one??? *faceslap*)
2) I only wrote a little over 400 words when I needed at least 600 (braindead o_o)
3) The essay itself doesn't really have a point or a plot or any kind of relevant connection to the topic... *weeps*

Daaaaaammmnnnnn.

I don't wanna know what my score will be. But no worries eh? This will only decide if I ever finish high school or if any university will even bother to look at my application. -_-

So basically.... daaaaaaaaaaaaaaammmmmnnnn.

No comments: