Friday, May 2, 2008

[insert clever title here]

Doo de dum.

I really don't have much to write about. But I'm gonna force myself to think of something...

Hmmm... so I've got an English exam tomorrow. Boring. Yawn. I'd like to think I'm smart enough to get maximum points, but you never know, ya know.

Jannnooo.

My warlock is level 61. High five! I'm doing my epic mount quest.... last part. Need like 300 gold to buy some magic powder to summon a huge magic horsie and then kill it. Easy peasy pumpkin peasy pumpkin pie motherfucker, in the words of Gerard Way.


Nice innit? One of those cutiepies will soon be mine... Mwahaa. Ha.


Oh yes, I downloaded Cubase, a program for producing music. It's prolly nothing near what Timbaland is using but hey, I'm a beginner, believe it or not, and it will have to do. I made a nice 15-sec thingabob today, I think it's quite catchy actually...

Maybe if I ever make a whole song I'll post it here. But don't hold your breath. 'Cause you'll die. Ha.

1 comment:

BM said...

tahax veel seda mängu mängida. kõige parem oli see kui sina olid printimas ja mihkel vaatas telekat ja siis kogu see kamp pistis seal mängus punuma ja ma mingi OHSHITTT, yritan järele joosta, mööda mingit fkn mäge libisesin ja mingid elud läxid XD ahahaha