Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Well, let me just use my Swift Warstrider :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Yeeeeehaw! I finally got the mount I wanted in WoW! I had to get 90 battleground marks of honour for it but it was totally worth it :D
Take a look at my new Swift Warstrider (and please ignore my horrible green cloak xD)



(click the pic for large version. siriusly. CLICK IT. It's vry niiiice.)

Isn't she pretty? :) I was so happy to finally have this mount, every time I mounted, I said "Well, let me just use my SWIFT WARSTRIDER :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D"

I still haven't gotten round to finishing the warlock mount quest (don't judge me! it's really difficult! XD) but I'm about 200k xp away from being lvl 70 so I'll deal with it then.
Until then.... well, I can just use my Swift Warstrider :D:D:D:D

I was looking through my wow screenshots folder and found this pic:


That's Thunder Bluff at midnight-ish. Pretty, eh? I must say WoW offers some nice views. :)
Look at all those stars!

And, um.... i'm really good at this last words thing. um... bye! *runs*

3 comments:

BM said...

Let's just say I read it and I understood nothing.
Yeah u got that bird thing, which is awesome!

And this part...

"I was so happy to finally have this mount, every time I mounted, I said "Well, let me just use my SWIFT WARSTRIDER :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D""

...made me LOL coz u are probably the only one in the room laughing after saying it. XDXD

Paula said...

it's especially funny cos I am the only one in the room and no one can hear me XD

BM said...

its especially funny coz there's probably a pervert under the bed and giggling together with u
XDXDXD