Sunday, April 13, 2008

First of all:


HAHAHAHAHA. I laughed like 5 mins at that.

Kay.

Next...



Elisa Jordana. What a weird pop/hip hop/wadewa artist. But I really like her. Stumbled upon her profile at purevolume (this has nothing to do with a huge pic of her on purevolume's front page... XD). And yup, all of her songs are potential hits. And I like the iPhone reference in the song "My Manolos". But "The Dark Side of the City" is my fave. Great beat. Like, Timbaland-great beat. Well, almost. =D

I'm also really loving will.i.am's Heartbreaker. It's already the top 7th song in my iTunes. Heavy rotation for Will. Only Arctic Monkeys and Verka Serduchka can beat him. :D

***

It's already the middle of April. Exams are not far away. Depressing, much?
The only good thing is that I have a few lessons less than before. Tomorrow I'm only going to school for two lessons. Vry nice. That means I can sleep longer. But I probably won't 'cause everyone else will be up at seven and banging things loudly right behind my door. Thanks guys.

The last few days have been really busy. That's what you get when someone forgets to mention that you only have 4 days to finish 6 articles. D:

*sighs*

I need some ice cream...

1 comment:

wonderwoman said...

"But I probably won't 'cause everyone else will be up at seven and banging things loudly right behind my door."

Jeap, see probleem on kõikidel, isegi hotellis, ma alles kuskilt lugesin, oli mingi mees pudeliga üritanud asju ajada... kinni jäi. :)