Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Well yeah, I kinda forget I have a blog sometimes. I think every blogger should manage with at least one post a week. But it's not easy you know! So I hope I can be forgiven for not posting (even on a Sunday O:).

And now to the regular news...

My back is aching like a BITCH. Horrible. I don't know why or how but I have somehow managed to hurt my back and now it's driving me crazy. It just won't stop hurting. *emotear*
I can't lift anything and walking is starting to become, well, problematic.
The fact that I had to stand in the cold wind and rain for 40 minutes waiting for the bus didn't make me feel much better either. It's like the bus drivers have this secret contract that they must set the timetables so that it's impossible for me to catch the earliest bus home.
I have to take two buses to get home. The first one is always at least 5 minutes late. When I get off at the right stop I can see my next bus driving away and I can give it a cheerful wave. Or not. If the bus would be ON TIME like it should, I would make the next bus. But it's not on time. This is a conspiracy I tell you! D;<


And now to some more optimistic topics.

60 Cent is now a mommy! Yup, that's right, we now have 4 kittens wandering around the house. Well... they're not exactly moving around, they just sleep and eat, but you know what I mean. :P

I don't know why I didn't write about this earlier. It's kind of a big deal. o_O

Anywayz... I would post pics but I don't have any good ones. They're living in a box in the attic. It's dark there. Pics = one big black mess.

Maybe I'll do a little picture spread when they're moving around, ya kno, checkin out da hood, fo shizz. I'll have to name them to. I'm still planning on naming them after rappers, but I'll want to see them in action first. ;D

***

I got limewire working again! Hallelujah thank you Jesus!
I reinstalled lime, turned off the firewall while it connected, and now it's working. I now realise what a useful program it is. Using Ares and those other weird things was soooo painful. It took me a month to download ONE song.
When I got Lime working, I downloaded 18 songs in 5 minutes. :D Vry nice.

***

Soo... I'd write more but I'm tired and I still have to learn some text about Alfred Nobel in Russian and my back is still hurting and there's no Heroes or Prison Break on TV today and I'm hungry.

Oh yes, one more thing. Estelle ft Kanye West - American Boy. Good song. I'd post it but I'm lazy. :D

G'night.

4 comments:

BM said...

i hear ya
ma kekas nägin kuidas sa piinlesid
ps. mu küüs murduski peldikus tuld põlema pannes lõplikult
mulle niiiiii meeldis tänane lolcat ahahahahahahaahahahahahah


ja see mis sa mu luuletuste kohta ytlesid ajas mind naerma sest nad on ju mingi 14 aastase piisss off kräpp. Ja ma soovitan ikka Liivi lugeda.:D

wonderwoman said...

Liivil on aint üks hea luuletus, st üks, mis mulle meeldib...seega, aint üks hea luuletus. :D
See koeraemaga.
Ülejäänd on emokräpp.


Over and out.
:P

BM said...

LOL
Paulale lähebki emokräpp peale, duh!
:D:D

Paula said...

XD