Sunday, September 7, 2008

Well...

I'm really not much of a blogger, am I? :D What's it been? Two months? Three? Lol.
Actually, my life is just really boring. But I suppose I should write here every once in a while.

Kay. First of all, I'm in college now! High school is finally over! No more gym classes! Woo!
However, so far college has been really lame. I'm studying International Relations (don't ask why - I have no idea). I didn't get to pick any classes myself for the first semester and they're mostly realllly boring. Like fall asleep in the middle of class boring.
My public administration teacher talks like his mouth is full of porridge.
The Law teacher speaks CRAZY fast. He says we need to learn to write really fast so he goes like, "Law is... scblurebölsadjeitscjbalfnsalkgasklfaöfaslfawlkfrnalfsjb".
Could you repeat that please?
"I said... asklfaöfaslfawlk."
My English teacher can't really speak English.

But I do like the German teacher. During our first class he had this long discussion with himself about his life. He even made a timeline of his life on the blackboard. But I did learn a little German. djeeaar ljööve means "lion". :)

*~*~*~*

What else... oh yeah. Failed my driving test. AGAIN.
GOSH.
The examiner tells me to turn left. I turn left. Then he says that I missed this sign:


OMFGWTFBBQWTH?????????

WHY MUST YOU TORTURE ME LIKE THIS??
WHAT DID I DO TO DESERVE THIS????

I AM NOT THAT BAD AT DRIVING!

...

I hate my life.

It's like he has to try to trick me into making a mistake. I was driving perfectly fine but he just HAS to fuck it up. What a bastard. I should have him assassinated but I don't want to waste my money on him. I guess I'll have to take the test again, get my license and then run him over . MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! YES!

*cough*

/madness

*~*~*~*~*~*

On to something more pleasant... Twilight!

The last book Breaking Dawn was released August 2nd.
So, August 2nd, I'm supposed to be going to my cousin's wedding, but I'm like, no, I have to go buy Breaking Dawn first!
So, I go to the book store, they say that it hasn't arrived yet, but it'll be there in about two days.
Anyway, I'll skip ahead a bit - September the frickin seventh. No Breaking Dawn.
I gave in a few weeks ago and downloaded the book. It took me 30 seconds - finding a download site, downloading the file and opening it. A month of waiting in agony... and then I have it right in front of me in just 30 seconds. Damn.

Well, now I've read it through (twice). It was insane. But AWSOME. Usually a book has maybe one or two OH. MY. GOD. moments but this book was full of them. So much unexpected stuff happened... it was wonderful! :D

Unfortunately, more than half of the next book in the saga, Midnight Sun, was leaked online and now Stephenie Meyer, the author, said that she does not know if she wants to finish it. *major despair*

I am an addict. I can't live withour Twilight anymore. XD I need that next book Stephenie! I can imagine how terrible it must feel... she's been working on it for severeal years and she's really excited about it but then some idiots leak some half finished version online... damn.
I really hope that when the movie premiers, she'll see how many fans love Twilight and she'll want to finish it.

Ah, glad to get that off my chest.

*~*~*~*~*~*

I just remebered - I finally have Guitar Hero III !! I waited for it half the summer and now I have it right here in my room. I love it! I've already completed it on easy, and now I'm working on medium. And I've discovered some great old songs through it.

*~*~*~*~*

Just checked my last post, it's really been a while. Metallica! I saw 'em in Riga. What can I say? It rained a lot. We ran around in the rain for like 5 minutes trying to find the guy whol sold rain capes. But when we finally gave up and when to the stadium to buy Battery enery drinks, the dude offers us rain capes. WIN! That was lucky. :D

The show itself was pretty good. But it was just so quiet. I was comparing it to the show in Tallinn and man, that was LOUD. My parents who were like a 20 minute drive away could hear it.

So it was nice hearing their songs again but the concert in Tallinn was way better.

I also went see Snoop Dogg. Well, actually back in like april 2007 I bought tickets to Missy Elliott but they kept delaying that show. Finally they said that Missy was cancelling her tour and that Akon was coming here instead. Kay, fine. Then they announced that Snoop Dogg was gonna also going to be here with Akon. Sweet. But finally, a few days before the show, Akon cancelled for "personal reasons". In jail again?
Anyway, Snoop Dogg on Lauluväljak - WIN. It was awesomeee! Hell-motherfuckin-yeeaaah! ;D It was definitely better than 50 Cent's concert.

Which reminds me that the VMAs are tonight at around 3AM. I won't stay up to watch them, I'll prolly download the video later but it's sounding pretty interesting...

Yeah. I think I'm done here for now.

So um... later, dudes!

1 comment:

BM said...

djeär lööve XD
Hea on lugeda ikka, nalja saab rohkem kui nädala jooksul kokku.

Ja Metallica tuli ka meelde. See oli ylikõva kui sa hyyad talle CIDER ja tyyp tõstab hästi segadusseaetud näoga selle kilekondoomi yles.
Me mingi: YESSSSS!

XDXD ta polnud nii entusiastlikku reaktsiooni veel näinud kilele